How to install the drivers for ad700
I just purchased my ad 700, however no sound comes in when i plug it in to the audio jack thing for my laptop. How do i install the drivers?
The AD 700 is a headphone, it does not need any drivers. Please make sure that
1) your computer is turned out
2) that the headphone plug [the skinny end with two black lines on it] is plugged into a head phone out not a microphone
3) make sure your volume is turned on and up in windows
4) make sure that your music player is not muted
5) lastly test another pair of headphones with your system after you've done the first 4 steps, if they work and the AD 700 do not work chances are the AD 700 are broken. In which case contact Audio Technica with your proof of purchse and they should provide a replacement!
Non the less I'm sorry to hear that your having trouble using them, I hope you can get everything worked out!
1 year, 1 month ago